Saturday, December 18, 2010

About Me

Since I was a kid, I always felt a natural gravitation towards art, in particular photography and graphic design. And although I have various passions, photography seems to balance everything else out.

I purchased my first DSLR back in 2002, about the same time I finished studying graphic design. However, it was only after my children were born when I really discovered my passion and drive to pursue photography further. 

What I love about photography is the element of surprise at each click of the shutter, as you never know what kind of emotion or expression you will capture. I thrive on creativity as I'm always in search of new inspiration. It is an honor for me to be part of the process of creating lasting memories for each of my clients who I know will cherish those memories for years to come. For me, photography is not just a career but an art form, in which I commit myself to on each shoot as well as the work in post production that is required.